The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tasks without context but in projects with context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey

I optimize my work with OF.
I have create new context
I have reassign context and ToDos

I found some ToDos without context in context mode but this ToDos in projects mode with context.

I think I made a mistake but I'm not sure what mistake.

Can someone help me ?

Jochen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OF Context and Project View.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	1776  

Jochen, if I misunderstand your question, please let me know and I will try again.

It looks like you've created several projects (such as "2009 NTCTC-G") and do not understand why they are appearing in the "No Context" area of context mode. Is that correct?

OmniFocus does support assigning a context to your projects - this will cause every action you add to that project to be assigned to that context as well. If most of the steps in a project will belong to one context, this can save you time.

Does that help?

Hello Brian.
Thanks for answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Jochen, if I misunderstand your question, please let me know and I will try again.

It looks like you've created several projects (such as "2009 NTCTC-G") and do not understand why they are appearing in the "No Context" area of context mode. Is that correct?
Yes, You are right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
OmniFocus does support assigning a context to your projects - this will cause every action you add to that project to be assigned to that context as well. If most of the steps in a project will belong to one context, this can save you time.

Does that help?
My english is not so good and I will translate your answer later.
Thanks

Jochen