The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

clear styles not working -- SOLVED Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I messed up the styles of anything (not the notes) and I lost the colors for the posts. The help says "If you want to get back to the default style for anything, just select it and choose Clear Style from the Format menu." but it does not work for me.

Please, any idea to get back to the default styles?
Thank you.
Monica

Last edited by supermonix; 2008-07-02 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: I want to add "SOLVED" to the title

I closed OmniFocus (and it made a backup on quitting), then I trashed the preference file in ~Library/Application Support/OmniFocus/OmniFocus.ofocus

Then I lauched again OF and it had the sample records only. So I reverted to Database Backup and it imported all my tasks with the default styles.

Bye.

This was briefly broken. But should be working again.

I just tested and it works for me. let us know if you still have issues.