The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sidebar background is now white Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(I also sent this on to support)

My sidebar has lost its shaded background color; it now has a white background color. I accidentally hit a key combo while the focus was in the sidebar, I think it was Apple-V to paste, and the display got all messed up. Some items had a white background, others had the shading. I quit and restarted OF and now the background is just white.

It is a bit disorienting. Any idea how to get it back?

Thanks!

Fixed it - backed up my database, deleted the OF application, ran on spotlight search for "omni" on my Library folder and deleted everything related to OF. Reinstalled, and restored the database. All good now.

Still don't know how I did it though. Some magic key combination; if I can reproduce it I'll report back.