The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Command-Tab Problems Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I'm in a different Space than the one with OF and I try to Cmd-Tab to OF, it usually takes many tries to switch spaces. I've had this problem for about a year now. Do other people have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by invictus26 View Post
When I'm in a different Space than the one with OF and I try to Cmd-Tab to OF, it usually takes many tries to switch spaces. I've had this problem for about a year now. Do other people have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?
I have this same problem and have just gotten used to doing multiple cmd-tabs

Be sure to use Help → Send Feedback to let Omni know about the problem (and to "up vote" the problem if it bugs you).

Curt

In 1.8 I'm still having this problem. Has anyone found a way around it?

Can you post a screenshot of your Spaces preferences, and a list of what apps are typically running when you see this? I don't normally use Spaces, and playing around with it in response to your post, I haven't had any failures, but maybe if I set things up the way you have them that will change...a recipe for reproducing it will make a fix more likely!

Here are my spaces preferences. I usually have Safari, Mail, Path Finder, OF and iCal open.

I'll try those out, thanks.

Have you seen the behavior I just reported, where if you have the Perspectives window displayed, select a perspective, and press Delete to remove it, the Perspectives window ends up hidden behind one of your other OmniFocus windows? Only happens for me if I have Spaces enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Have you seen the behavior I just reported, where if you have the Perspectives window displayed, select a perspective, and press Delete to remove it, the Perspectives window ends up hidden behind one of your other OmniFocus windows? Only happens for me if I have Spaces enabled.
I just tried that, but nothing happened to the perspectives window.