The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help--can't find license! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Just upgraded to Snow Leopard, moved my files from backup drive to newly formatted main drive after a clean install of SL, but now I can't find the license file for OmniOutliner.

I know the license is called "Macintosh Software Bundle" but I don't know the file name.

"Retrieve Lost License" feature on the website doesn't work for me because I got OO with this computer when I bought it, so the license was probably purchased by the store I bought the computer from. And sales@omnigroup is not responding.

Does anyone know what this file is called and where I might find it on my backup? Thanks!