The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Odd behavior when closing a perspective window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So, I've noticed something lately when using Omnifocus and perspectives. I can consistently do the following:
  1. Switch to a perspective
  2. Close the window
  3. Click on the dock icon
  4. The window title is the last used perspective, but the sorting options are not correct.

And I'd either like a) the default window to show when I close a window and then click on the dock icon, or b) the proper perspective info to be shown.

Any ideas?