The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

enhancement suggestion: column type that supports inline display of graphica Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
it would be great if there were a column type that allowed for inline display of graphical information.

Could you elaborate on this please? What are you asking for that you can't do with a rich text column? Thanks!

DerekM--nevermind--i can cut and paste graphics into rich text columns just fine--my bad--not sure what i was doing wrong when i recorded this.