The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unable to set Clippings Shortcut Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As of the latest few days (I'm also running Leopard), I just cannot get this to work. When I click to assign the shortcut, it doesn't seem to "take", though i get the message in red underneath notifying me that I have to restart all applicable applications etc.

I was previously using Cmd-Ctrl-O, but I have tried a bunch of other shortcuts too, to no avail.

Edit: After some poking, I managed to assign it to Cmd-Ctrl-T. Funny thing is when Mail and Safari have focus, the command shows up in the Services menu as Cmd-Ctrl-T, but when OmniFocus has focus, it shows up as Shift-Cmd-O. I dunno how this latter shortcut got assigned. I'm not sure if this is a bug, something goofy I have done, or just a lack of comprehension on my part.

(For the record, my standard Quick Entry Shortcut, as defined in "General", is Ctrl-Option-O, different from all of the above. Confusing stuff).

Last edited by mooncalf; 2007-10-30 at 05:20 AM..