The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

until multiple contexts-- best practice? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I finally got everything working and am starting to load up the iphone with errands. I think this is going to be one of my favorite features.

Ideally, one would be able to have multiple businesses for errands. For example, I could buy good bread at Panera or Le Boulanger. Or, I could buy the lawn seed at Lowe's or Home Depot. . .

Are you just picking your favorite store or are you putting something generic in like "hardware store?" or "bakery"

I believe you can enter "Lowe's OR Home Depot" in the business search if you'd like to search for multiple locations, but I haven't verified this myself. (Note: the word "OR" must be entered with all capital letters.)

This does work beautifully!! I added three stores Home Depot OR Lowes OR True Value and it located perfectly the little True Value store that was less than a mile from my house! This is a huge benefit! Thanks OF!