The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Desktop OmniFocus constantly forgetting WebDAV login information Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So I'm trying to use the trial desktop version of OmniFocus before plunking down the money for it and I keep running into an annoying glitch. Despite telling it to store the login data for the WebDAV server in the keychain, and despite seeing said keychain entry in the login keychain, OmniFocus will occasionally decide that it's not there and ask me for login credentials again. Has anyone else seen this? Is there some log somewhere that could give me a hint at what's going wrong? (Assuming that it's not just an OmniFocus bug.) I see some log data in the syslog involving a bunch of code references that don't help me any.

Contact the support ninjas and they can help you track this down. This seems to afflict a small number of people. omnifocus@omnigroup.com or 1-800-315-OMNI (10-5 M-F PDT)