The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bug on french iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,
we recently brought OmniPlan for the iPad and we are working with a machine that is in French. When I change a date using your awesome input for month, it put my date to early 2000 (probably lowest possible) and it destroy the project. my guess is that the input keys you made don't change for localizations and that the system await the localized month. can't you just use textual month but in the back end use number if you don't intend to translate it? or at least do something because I can create project without going in english if I want to do something in another month...

Thanks!

OmniPlan for iPad 1.0.2 fixes this issue and should be showing up as a free update in the App Store on your iPad now. Sorry for the problems this caused!