The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Green Bean Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The zoom button is nearly useless. For me, right now in OmniWeb, clicking it first resizes the window to an absurdly small size in the top left hand corner and then secondly, relatively intelligently, attempts to make it as small as possible while still displaying the content on the page. Clicking it again cycles through those two. Is there any chance that the zoom button could be made to expand the window to the entire screen? Otherwise I have to resort to Javascript.

Shift click it to get the window full screen.

I forget all the other key/mouse click combos, but you can get the window to fill horizontally or fill vertically as well, if I remember correctly.

P.S. thanks for reminding me about the silly window size bug - I don't resize windows at all really, but it was something I had noticed the last time I did it.

Last edited by JKT; 2006-04-29 at 05:59 AM..

Sweet... I didn't know that option existed now I can delete a workspace I kept just for viewing somepages large like

A month ago (pre-forum), I submitted the enclosed bug report. I just retested my wide frameset with SP7, and the behavior has not changed.

-----------

When I view a wide page in OmniWeb 5.5sp1, clicking the green button expands the window to show the full width of the page.

However, when a frameset includes a wide page, clicking the green button merely makes the window taller.

OmniWeb 5.1.3 and WebKit r12177 both expand the window to show the full width of the page in the frameset.

I discovered this using a framed site on my Mac (a FileMaker 8 Database Design Report). I don't have a framed Internet site handy to demo this problem. Perhaps someone else can provide that.

Thanks for the tip, JKT.