The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Change folder names Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to change the name of a folder in the Ipad version of Omnifocus? I have a folder which already has a lot of projects in it which I'd like change the name of. I know that I can set up a new folder with the new name and then move all of the projects, but that would be quite time consuming.

Click anywhere (to the left of the folder icon) on a folder name in the Projects view and you'll get a pop-up where you can edit the folder name as well as move it and change its status.