The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Shortcuts for activating color selection Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Is there a keyboard shortcut for activating the color of the inspector I'm currently on? Or individual shortcuts for each inspector's color? I always have the color palette open, but it's annoying that as I'm moving from text object to text object, I have to click on the Text Color button every time. It gets pretty cumbersome if I want to change the color of a lot of text, and same goes for background and borders of objects.

It would be nice if there was a default for each type of object or if it remembered which color setting I was editing last and kept that one active too.

- Bart

Why not select all the text (or borders, or backgrounds), then choose the color?

Not sure what "activating the color of the inspector" means...