troyb anything im downloading lately with OW, be it a zip, a mp3 a pdf there is no URL anywhere in get info. SP5
Update just downloaded in the latest Safari Beta as well, same thing NO URL in get info anywhere.
I have completely replaced Finder with Path Finder now using the following procedure:
0. Make sure that you are not trying to automatically launch PF on bootup via system preferences or anything. Also disable the "Quit Finder on Path Finder start" option in PF.
1. Navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices, and move Finder.app out of the way. DO NOT delete it, as you'll need it during software updates.
2. Move Path Finder.app to this directory and rename it to Finder.app
3. Navigate inside of the PF bundle, and edit the PkgInfo file inside of the "Contents" folder. Change it to "FNDRMACS" (no quotes, obviously).
4. Run check disk permissions and reboot (logout isn't good enough).
Not sure now if this is the Latest Safari&Webkit&OWSP5 issue or Path Finder now my real Finder.