The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export html links not accurate Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I export htmld links and upload them to our web server, the links to all reports and calendar files are not accurate and we receive 404 errors, as the pages aren't found.

How to I fix this issue?

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolliDoo View Post
When I export htmld links and upload them to our web server, the links to all reports and calendar files are not accurate and we receive 404 errors, as the pages aren't found.

How to I fix this issue?

Thank you.
OmniPlan exports with relative links, so if you are getting 404 errors, either you've mangled the directory structure, or perhaps you didn't get everything over to the server. Does the top-level index.html page load?

I would take a careful look at the results of copying the files over to the server, and compare it with the organization of the files in the exported folder.