The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing Archive - Feature Request Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've searched the forums and found nothing on this subject.

I would like to have the archive of old projects available on all Macs with OmniFocus installed. I've read the help page where it mentions that archiving should only occur on one machine to keep the data all in the one archive. OK, I'm fine with that but I'd like to have the actual archive file on my other Macs so I can look over old projects wherever I am.

Would it be possible to sync this file in the future so that when I've archived some projects the archive file is automatically synced to MobileMe? When I run OmniFocus on my other Macs the archive file would then be copied to the Mac I'm working on at that time when the next sync occurs?

I'd find this really useful as I'm never going to remember to copy the archive to my other Macs every time I archive projects.

It's a thought that's been tossed around a little bit internally, but at the moment we have enough higher-priority items that it hasn't had much attention. Definitely please send it in as a request via the Send Feedback mechanism, so that it will get tracked properly and we can help judge customer demand.