The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Available tasks on project view not updating... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It looks like it is taking a restart to get the "X available" in the Project view to update.

For example, I have a project with 1 available action, I see that in the project view, I go into the project view, complete the action and back out. The project view screen still says, 1 available.

If I go all the way to Home and back in via Projects -> Folder -> Projects View it stills says 1 available.

Also, it would be nice if I created a new project if it would drop me into the project after creating it so I can start adding tasks.

BZ

I reproed a similar problem in the app yesterday - it's been written up and sent to the team for triage.

I made a note in my copy of OF to add the 'new project leaves you in the project' to the development database when I get a chance. Thanks!