The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal and MobileMe syncing not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've all my calendars in iCal located on MobileMe. So, there's no calendar stored on my Mac. I've also two subscriptions, Birthdays and Holidays.

I found that in OmniFocus (Mac Version) I cannot select any calendar that is stored online for syncing contexts. Although I created an "OmniFocus" calendar directly on MobileMe it doesn't show up in the calendars to which I can move contexts. I then tried creating an "OmniFocus" calendar on my Mac and was able to get all my contexts to show in iCal on my Mac under the todo list. However, even though I published said calendar to MobileMe it didn't show the contexts in the todo list online on me.com. What gives?

I also tried to create an "OmniFocus Reminders" calendar, which shows up under subscriptions in iCal but, contrary to the Birthday calendar, not on me.com online.

Syncing back and forth between the iPod and Mac version of OmniFocus works fine… it's just that I work a lot with me.com these days and would like to see my contexts under the todo lists in the same way this work in iCal on my Mac at home.

You are using the MobileMe calendar beta, right? That doesn't work with OmniFocus at the moment, because they still support users running Tiger. http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=16772

Yep… wasn’t aware of this issue. Thanks!!