The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hello a new question about buying Omnifoucus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheQ View Post
Hi Jwilker,

I've split my Getting Things Done into three separate programs. I'm using Filemaker Go for my business GTD, OmniFocus for lifeplanning, and HoneyDo for personal items, happily committing fundi-GTD heresy along the way! :)

In the last week, HoneyDo has saved me a couple of hundred dollars by using it to manage my personal to-do lists and made me realise that by the utilisation of such Apps, DC's 'Big Society' might actually be viable!

Hope this is helpful.

How can an app save you hundreds of dollars? Tks. Kim.

How can an app save you hundreds of dollars? Tks. Kim.

Poss my error Im sorry is this only means for iPod not iBook? If not sure about how I get discounts. thanx Kim. xx

Last edited by kimaira; 2010-08-12 at 07:53 AM..

Hi Kimaira,

I think my post may have unintentionally misled you, I might have inferred that the App I was discussing was offering shopping discounts, that wasn't my intent. Please accept my apologies if that was how it came across.

If you could give a little more information on how you want to use OmniFocus and on what platform(s), ie. iBook, iPod, then I'm sure Members of this Board will be more than happy to give you the benefit of their experience.