The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Collaboration - how to delete a project? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
2 questions about collaboration:

1. How to delete old projects from the server?

2. I assume everyone on the team logs in with the same OmniServer account?

so i figured out how to delete a project. why this option isn't available in the Save or Publish is confusing.

Is Omni Sync Server down? Or flaky? After getting 5 project files up there I can't add any more. No workee. Not a good sign as I want my whole team to use this...

I just created two files on the server without any difficulty.

One of the things you get for paying top dollar for Omni apps is their excellent support staff. Don't hesitate to call them up or email them when you have issues! 800-315-6664 or 206-523-4152, M-F 10-5 Pacific time.