The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multiple canvas in one template file Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

I'm trying to create a template that contains a bunch of canvas. The one that serves as an example is the brilliant template from Konigi.

To create a new model, I choose File > New > New template and I begin to play with the different canvas and stuff.

However, everytime I save the file, the program creates as many files as there are canvas in the template, and worst, actually duplicates the folder if I already save the template.

I really don't get it. How can I make Omnigraffle save all the canvas for ONE template in only one file, that can serve then as a template?

Thanks a lot!