The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What I really want! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After fiddling back and forth between OO and OF during telecoms it dawned on me that the perfect app for me is one that combines the two together. that way as I take notes in a meeting I can easily tag things as action items that I can later view in the same file.

Or maybe just a third app that congregated OO and OF into a single view - sort of a Yojimbo for OmniGroup apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfoton View Post
Or maybe just a third app that congregated OO and OF into a single view - sort of a Yojimbo for OmniGroup apps.
Do you realize how many heads exploded after their owners read this last sentence? :-)

(Meant in good fun-- hope you weren't offended! If so, please accept my apologies.)

Last edited by sfkeydel; 2009-02-02 at 04:06 PM..

Hah, didn't mean to spread brain matter all over but I am serious.

I'd be happy if we could link to a tree within an outline from Omnifocus. That way I could have a topic in OO called Project A Notes, and then link to it from the Project in OF

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrump View Post
I'd be happy if we could link to a tree within an outline from Omnifocus. That way I could have a topic in OO called Project A Notes, and then link to it from the Project in OF
You might be interested in this thread and the scripts posted by jharrison. I have found them to be very valuable to link project notes to projects in OF without imbedding the OO file in the notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
You might be interested in this thread and the scripts posted by jharrison..
Yep, already use them.