The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniPresence
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ongoing sync server outage Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I really don't know why no one thought to post something about this here.

I only got this below email after emailing tech support:

ONGOING SYNC SERVER OUTAGE:

At around 7:30pm Pacific Time (GMT - 7:00) on Monday April 7, the colocation facility that hosts the Omni Sync Server began experiencing network issues that have made the server inaccessible to all of our customers. The facility's staff are continuing to work on the problem, and Omni is working on alternate solutions. We're really sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused our customers. You can check @OmniSyncServer's twitter page <https://twitter.com/omnisyncserver> for the latest info.

SO GO TO THE TWITTER PAGE to get updates on this.

Until it is fixed, OMNIPRESENCE WILL NOT SYNC.

Here is the Twitter page: https://twitter.com/omnisyncserver

Ken, dude, seriously, after all these years you guys are still struggling with customer support? This outage should be a HUGE banner on the front page of the OmniGroup MAIN web page. Please, come on!

I'm working my butt off for a new tech company, working over 100 hours a week, and you guys with your entire staff of support people can't get the word out better for an outage like this? Isn't anyone working in the middle of the night? I have only 4 guys on my support team, and we already have 24/7/365 support after I set up this Help Desk completely from scratch merely ONE week ago.

I really, truly, Do Not Get It.

The problem is FIXED.

OG, please UPDATE YOUR TWITTER.