The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How choose which MobileMe account to use Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have installed OF on my home Mac, my work Mac and my iPhone. Lets say my home MobileMe account is 'home@mac.com', my work 'work@mac.com'.

At work our macs are logged into the 'work' account, yet my OF database is tied to my 'home' account. If I try to change the address on the sync preference pages it doesn't work.

Is there a way (or will there be a way) of logging in as a MobileMe user that is different to the main one on the computer being used?

Is it meant to be possible to synchronise a database from an iDisk other than the one set in MobileMe's System Preferences?

At work we use MobileMe to keep our contacts and safari bookmarks in sync, so I can't put my own MobileMe account details into System Preferences.

And if I enter my own iDisk address in the WebDAV option and click on Sync Now it flings it back to the iDisk option and uses the default set in System Preferences.

Last edited by Christiaan; 2008-07-18 at 05:01 AM..

Please report this as a bug/feature request to omnifocus@omnigroup.com

Looks like one of our users has figured out a workaround in the meantime:

In the WebDAV pane, use:

https://idisk.me.com/<username>/Documents/OmniFocus/whatever