The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

No Scrollbar for Tasks in Task View Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Using 1.5 rc6, I notice there is no scrollbar for the tasks pane when I am looking at a project in task view. This is REALLY inconvenient. I have to click on one of the tasks and use the up and down arrows on the keyboard to scroll through the list.

We just posted OmniPlan 1.5.1 final. I encourage you to upgrade to that version. http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omniplan/

The scroll bar on the right edge of the window should scroll the task outline and gantt view simultaneously. If that's not working, or you're seeing something else, please contact omniplan@omnigroup.com
We did not intentionally remove a scrollbar, so if one's gone missing we'd like to hear about it!

Hi dmanley,

There's no such version as OmniPlan 1.5 rc 6, and I can't produce any bug such as what you describe in 1.5.1 rc5 or 1.5.1 final. Can you send us more feedback, preferably by the Help -> Send Feedback menu item and include a file (automatically censored)?

If both the gantt and the outline view of tasks are visible, they should share a single vertical scrollbar at the far right. If either view is completely collapsed in the split view that contains them both, the other should have a vertical scroller. If all tasks fit in the window w/o scrolling the scrollers auto-hide.

Let us know... sorry for any inconvenience.

-Tom

Tom, I meant rc5 - sorry for the typo. I am downloading the final version now and will let you know whether I am still seeing this or not.