The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wrap to Shape constantly gets reset Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Probably easier to watch this one minute video showing the problem: http://db.tt/ElYImB3 (sorry about the loud clicking from my trackpad)

Basically, I’ve got a stencil symbol with two text fields, both set to “Resize to fit” with “Wrap to Shape” unchecked.

When I drag that symbol from the stencil to the document to work with it, as I work with the text fields, their “Wrap to Shape” setting gets checked for me again. So I have to constantly uncheck it after editing text. This is super annoying. Please tell me that I’m missing a setting someplace. I am very new to OmniGraffle, so it won’t surprise me if I am. Or perhaps I just can’t get OmniGraffle to do what I want it to do.

Thanks for any help,
Erik