The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export tasks as all-day events? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I work in a communications department where we treat tasks as day-long events. In addition to exporting the full HTML report, I also use the .ics files to create monthly calendars that I embed in the HTML template for staff members to view upcoming deadlines.

The problem is that all events export with times attached to them even when in daily mode. When I export the .ics files using Google calendar (to create embeddable code), all events show up as starting at 8am (http://www.aapmr.org/zdocs/aapmr-projects/example1.png).

Thinking it might be due to the project calendar time setting (which is 8am-5pm), I experimented with setting the range to 12am-12am (or a 24-hour day). When I bring this into Google, it shows the task as an all-day event but displays a (12:00am) before each description (http://www.aapmr.org/zdocs/aapmr-projects/example2.png).

Is there any way to export a calendar without times attached to the events?