The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni Web Crashes constantly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am using Omniweb version 5.11, Build GM-v622.16, revision 151183.

I have no third party software installed. This happens when I have one tab open or as many as 3 tabs open. I am not using lots of tabs. I have tried sending error reports but when I send the error report, I get a webpage pop up in safari stating that the report is too big to send. The error report is being sent through google but it does not get through.

I do not know how to reset the error reporting option on Omniweb to send it through a different medium.

This happens to me daily. I could be in a chat room with a client or just surfing the web looking up things to inspire me for a graphic project.

I am running Snow Leopard 10.6.8

As such I do not know what to do.

Maybe you have the same problem that i had some time ago. It was related to duplicate/broken fonts or Arial fonts in ~/Library/Fonts.

For details on how i did fix the problem you can read this thread:
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=20844

Well I went through and deleted all duplicate fonts on my machine. It sucks that if you install a new piece of software like Office 2011 or a new adobe software they install duplicate fonts all over the place. Quite messy. Hopefully this helps and stops the crashes.

Removing duplicate font files did not work. Now I don't know what to do.

Call up Omni support, with a crash report handy, if possible. 1-800-315-OMNI or +1-206-523-4152.