The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request for custom icon for sneakypeek releases Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey, maybe this'll get me flamed after all the brouhaha in the "Under Construction" thread, but I'd really like to see some sort of under construction icon for the SneakyPeek release.

Thing is, SP7 isn't quite up for prime time, so I keep it and 5.1 open at the same time. Since they both have the same icon, well, it's hard to know which one I'm supposed to click on in the dock.

I've worked around this by customizing the icon (I made it red), but that's really just a temporary fix, since this thing is only good for 15 days. I'd love to not have to make that change for each and every release.