The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Google search Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I fill in a search parameter in the Google search window, and I need to add a word in the middle of the search string, it will not let me enter it where it is supposed to be. It always enters it at the end of the word string it jumbles it up.

So, for example if I type "brass rod" then I want to change it to "brass threaded rod", it actually types "brass throdreaded".

What's this all about?

Thanks.

is this on google.com that this is happening or our start page or search field? I'm just not sure what the google search window is...

Has the page you're on finished loading completely before you start typing your search in?

Yes, it is in the search field. The page has loaded completely before I begin.

I just downloaded r92745 and it seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks.

Last edited by emidwood; 2007-10-15 at 05:14 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by emidwood View Post
Yes, it is in the search field. The page has loaded completely before I begin.

I just downloaded r92745 and it seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks.
I just ran into this problem this morning with one of the 10/12 sneaky peeks (trying to change "epo parallels" to "mcafee epo parallels" left me with "mepo parallelscafee"). Kind of fun to say, but it crashed OW when I tried to correct it. I'm not having the problem with the 10/15 sneaky peek.