The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sidebar-only view? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the frustrations I have with OF is the difficulty I find managing my list of projects. So I'm trying to make it easier by grouping things into folders and such.

OF makes this difficult by forcing the right side content pane to always exist, and have a minimum size. Unlike the sidebar, which can be collapsed to have a content-only view (very handy!), there's no way to get only a sidebar view.

I'll be sending this as a request to Omni, but was curious if others would find a sidebar-only view handy. Indeed, a separate method of managing the list of projects would be useful, but I haven't put any thought into how that might work yet.