The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thanks for fixing bug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi everyone :)

I can't find my original bug report: it might have been on the mailing list, but some time ago, I did ask for Omniweb not to add the ".txt" suffix to PO files (filename.po).

PO files are gettext translation files, basically text files with a header and structure for translation.

I download a lot of these for translation/update, and having to go through the extra step of Download As... or renaming each file was really adding up to an aggravating amount of time I could be spending doing something useful.

I have noticed that Omniweb is not adding this unrequested file suffix anymore. Yay! :D

Thanks very much to whoever listened to my original plaint and did something about it. This is the sort of response that makes Omniweb the superlative browser it is.

Thankyou. :)