The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Passwords Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So I have a couple of pages where omniweb has "remembered" old usernames and passwords. How can I delete these and replace them with new ones? It doesn't seem to remember it when I simply overtype.

Also, for pages were I once told it never to remember a username and password, how can I reverse that action and ask it to remember the ones that I enter for that page?

thank you

You'll need to go into Keychain Access (Applications -> Utilities -> Keychain Access) to change any saved passwords.

As for the sites where you've selected not to remember passwords, that might be part of the Site Preferences in OW, although I can't say for sure. (I use 1password, which I highly recommend you look into, on a sidenote)