The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
All gone! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I upgraded to 1.0, everything was fine. Then I closed OF, which proceeded normally.

When I reopened - nothing! Just the default files for the new app!

A quick check of the backups realized my last backup was only 6 minutes earlier. I restored it, and things seem to be ok now.

I have no idea what I might have done to wipe everything out. Any clues?

Joel
 
Did you ever change where your database was stored, away from the default location?
 
Nope. Left it at the default.
 
Well, I'm really glad you had a recent backup. (Can I get a little parental and encourage everyone to make sure their backups are frequent and functional?)

joelorr, if you haven't already, please send us an email about this and add anymore details you can think of. That way we'll be sure to follow up on this.

Is anyone else seeing this? Please let us know ASAP.
 
Same thing here (I already sent in a bug report via email). What's special here is that I have an alias of OmniFocus.ofocus inside the AppSuport folder, pointing at the real file on my USB stick. That worked well until 1.0

Edit: I can't launch OF 1.0 at all, it crashes on launch.

Edit 2: Works now. I copied the last backup to the stick, renamed it to "OmniFocus.ofocus", deleted the alias in AppSupport, and set the database location in the OF preferences, pointing to the stick.

Last edited by cents; 2008-01-09 at 01:58 AM..
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.