The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can I show holidays in Gantt view? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've looked through Help and the forum, can't find an answer to this one. Can I have time off for holidays (e.g. christmas) show up in the Gantt view? Normal behavior is to just truncate the week, for this year showing just 3 days out of the week. That makes it harder to see where the holidays fall. I want to be able to highlight the holidays so that I can schedule around them.

If I turn on Off Hours shading then it also gives me weekends, and it's overwhelming. I just want to see holidays.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Can't do this now, but it's a feature request in our database.