The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[REQUEST] Font-size adjust for Extended forms Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I love extended forms but the font-size is way to small for me. It is even smaller than normal form, which is already borderline when I writing long posts. cmd+mal++ on the extended form drawer would be great.

Have a nice day

You can use the font panel to choose any font size, font face, etc. you would like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Case
You can use the font panel to choose any font size, font face, etc. you would like...
You mean the one that gets invoked with cmd+T in other applications? It does not work with the Form Editor.

Ctrl-click on the the form box to bring up a contextural menu.

An icon beside import text one to bring up the font pane would be an improvement though.

Actually, once you bring it up--you can just select some text in the form editor and apply the font.

The only reason to use the context menu to bring it up is that to avoid conflicting with all the tab related shortcuts we had to give the font panel the shortcut Command-Option-Shift-T.

Great! I thought it was just for the present form, not for any forms onward. Congratulations, Omniteam!

(I could add that Form Editor useful is greatly reduced by the lack of "post" and "preview" button right in it, as you have to close/move the form then find the button, instead of just pressing and space/enter. But I don't know if this is something you should take care of. Any advice?

And thank you for the link: I didn't know of tinypic.com