The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't nest actions? [Bug, fixed in next update. Rotate phone to work around.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just Tried to put one action in another ón ny iPhone app. But I cant figure out how to dó it.

Normally I have no problem, but when I try to reorganise my action I have no options other than the project itself.

Yeah, I just ran into the same problem yesterday. It seems the only destination option displayed is the current project -- none of the project's child actions are offered as destinations. Is it a bug or are we missing something?

-Dennis

Try rotating the phone and see if you get a more complete list...but it seems to be working for me with production 1.7 code.

Perhaps this is your punishment for that iPhone 4 upgrade, Dennis ;)

Rotating helped me. Thank you kindly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Try rotating the phone and see if you get a more complete list.
Ah, so that's the rotating fix I saw mentioned on Twitter. I had forgotten about that. At least it's an easy work around. Thanks, Bill.

-Dennis

I had the same reaction! Couldn't find it and went looking in the manual and everything to try to find what I was missing.... Never thought it was a matter of rotating the phone.

When is the bug fix suppose to come?

Very soon. If I remember correctly, it's fixed in the next update. (But we still have to submit that to the App Store.)

That's good news to have this fixed in the next minor update.

OmniFocus 1.7.1 has been submitted to the App Store; it will fix this bug.