The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDAV Desktop Apps sync fine / iPhone App just one-way Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Strange, i managed to set up syncing for two laptops with the desktop app. It works fine. But sadly not for the iPhone... iPhone just receives the updates, but it doesn't manage to acutally update the DB via WebDAV, it just creates more of those:
OmniFocus.ofocus-copy-in-progress-(randonStuff)

MichaelGs way (below) didn't work for me.
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=8615

I assume you're using the latest 1.1SP on your macs?
We're working on getting the fixes already incorporated into the desktop builds in to an iPhone update. In the meantime sorry for the inconvenience!