The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Odd alert Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

We have 2 copies of Omnigraffle 5.1.1 one works fine, the one I bought today refuses to do a few things, in particular the changing from canvas to outline. Gives this error:-

It might be the Mac but I can't see why, its a G5 running 10.5.6.
Reinstalled 5 times with no luck, only bought it today so any advice would be great as its unusable at present!

Right off the top of my head I'd check to see that the default installed version of Helvetica is in place, the NSFont message seems to be pointing in that direction.

That aside, I'd encourage you to send feedback to omnigraffle@omnigroup.com so we can help out further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Right off the top of my head I'd check to see that the default installed version of Helvetica is in place, the NSFont message seems to be pointing in that direction.

That aside, I'd encourage you to send feedback to omnigraffle@omnigroup.com so we can help out further.
Interesting, you might be right as we can't use the default helvetica as it conflicts with with helvetica neue we use (using UTS). So is there a way round like changing the default font or something?

Oddly it doesn't do it on mine and the setup is the same (I have helvetica removed also) but I think you might be along the right lines.

You can Option-click the Text Tool to inspect it and change the default font for OmniGraffle, that should also get reflected in the Outline Editor.

Hope it helps,