The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Defining Review intervals by Folder Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What I'm trying to do is set a Review Interval by folder and not by specific Projects. This way I could define that projects inside my 'Someday/Maybe' Folder are to be reviewed monthly, projects in the 'Work' folder weekly, etc.

Any suggestions?

Open your Someday/Maybe folder and select everything in it. Bring up the inspector and set the review frequency for the whole lot at once.

Thank you,

I thought of that, but what I would like ideally is to set the review interval for any project dropped into that folder automatically.

submit your request via email from " send feedback"
I voted for that option also .

I'd like that too. I put projects in my Someday/Maybe folders so that I only have a few active projects at a time, so it would be nice for the review interval to be set automatically. This would be especially useful now because the iPad app won't let you only review certain folders.