The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Send to Inbox from Safari Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I sometimes want to use "Send to Inbox" from Safari with the url for a site highlighted in the address bar. Safari seems to intercept the keyboard shortcut, however. Do other people see this, and does anyone have a suggested workaround?

What keyboard shortcut are you using? I use Control-` and it works without problem.

I've used both the default (cmd-ctrl-return) and cmd-shft-return. Maybe it's the return that the problem? That's sort of what I suspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I've used both the default (cmd-ctrl-return) and cmd-shft-return. Maybe it's the return that the problem? That's sort of what I suspect.
Same issue here. I currently use the mouse to access the corresponding services menu entry but this is very clumsy.
regards
Silvan