The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Repeat" Behavior Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm a little confused about how "Repeat" works. I might be using it wrong but here is what I am trying to achieve:

I have an action that I want to "add" to OmniFocus every month to remind myself to do something. I set it (in the Inspector) to "Repeat every 1 Months." I was expecting that once I checked it, it would disappear, reappearing after a month, but instead it adds a completed item and remains visible.

With this behavior I don't understand why I would ever check it, instead of just leaving it up there all the time to remind myself. Is there any way to do what I'm trying to do? or is this a bug with the Repeat feature?

Thanks,

John