The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Copy rows from one outline to another outline Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Apologies in advance if I am missing something but can't figure out how to copy rows from one outline to another. I have searched this forum and found some folks that seem to have gotten this question answered but now sure and still cannot establish steps to take.

For example, I want to copy rows from Outline A to Outline B.

If I click on Edit while in Outline A and select the lines I want to copy, then I can select Move but that only lets me move within Outline A.

If I select Edit and select copy then go to Outline B and paste then just pastes text for all rows into a single row in Outline B instead of pasting all rows into separate rows.

Help, please! Many thanks in advance. Love this product but this may be a showstopper for me. Thanks, again.

When you do the paste into the destination document, you want to have an entire row selected. If you've got a row selected, you get rows pasted; if you are in the middle of a row, you get the selection pasted into the current row.

muchas gracias!!!!