The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What happened to Command-Option-R? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What the heck happened to Command-Option-R to reveal the action in the project and vice versa? I don't update for a little while and that command is gone. I don't see it in the menus and the keystroke just beeps at me.

Confirmed in 94313.

It's still there for me. Make sure you have a task selected and are trying to go to an available context?

Not there for me either. The Switch button is still in my toolbar and works as usual, but there's no menu command and no hot key.

Curt

confirmed not working for me either in 304 .. dmg of latest build wouldn't open for me so maybe it was fixed in latest build ?

It's not working in 94314 (the lastest as of this posting).

To be clear (responding to Xmas), I'm doing it from Contexts view, so it's on active/available actions, contexts, and projects.

Also, the menu command is gone. It's not just a matter of having the wrong thing selected. I don't recall where the menu command is supposed to be (probably under View).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
It's not working in 94314 (the lastest as of this posting).
How strange! I believe you, but I'm not sure how to reproduce the problem.

I'm testing right now in 94314 and I see it in the View menu, which looks like this for me:
  1. Planning Mode
  2. Context Mode
  3. Inbox
  4. ———
  5. Focus on Selected Projects
  6. ———
  7. Expand All
  8. Collapse All
  9. Expand Row
  10. Collapse Row
  11. ———
  12. Always Show Full Row Text
  13. ———
  14. Show in Planning Mode
  15. Go To Sidebar
  16. ———
  17. Hide View Bar
  18. Columns
  19. ———
  20. Hide Toolbar
  21. Customize Toolbar…

What does that menu look like for you? And are you running this on 10.4 or 10.5?

I'm seeing this in 94243 (one of yesterday's builds). I've attached a screenshot of the View menu. This is 10.4.10.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	363  

Command Option R is working fine in my system. Running Leopard and latest OF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
What does that menu look like for you? And are you running this on 10.4 or 10.5?
I also have this problem. I'm running 10.4 and OF v40.0.94243 and this is my View menu:
  1. Planning Mode
  2. Context Mode
  3. Inbox
  4. ———
  5. Focus on Selected Projects
  6. ———
  7. Expand All
  8. Collapse All
  9. Expand Row
  10. Collapse Row
  11. ———
  12. Collapse Row Text When Not Editing