The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Verify Next Actions Exist Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
SpiralOcean, I'm having the following error and wonder if you might know why it's coming up:

"The script 'Find Stalled.scpt' could not complete. AppleScript reported the following error: Can't get text 1 thru -12 of "–Missing NA".

It's probably an item with nothing but "-Missing NA" in the name field. So it was blank when the "-Missing NA" tag was added. Search for the "-Missing NA" in the search bar, and see if you have any action names that only have "-Missing NA"

Thanks. It's working now.

Hey SpiralOcean, I'm not able to download a fresh copy of your script from your website. Is it possible to reupload the zip file? Or does anyone else have a link I could download from? Thanks.

I understand that (incomplete) projects should have next actions, however my action groups, when complete, rarely need a NA. Just curious if I'm missing out on the thinking. thanks

Bob