The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Default line-format? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

how do I ensure, that all new connecting lines are orthogonal when creating new siblings via the weel-button? It seems they are straight lines by default and I donot want to change them manually all the time…

thanks,
Rolf

If the Line Tool is set to Orthogonal beforehand, you'll get the desired result, likewise a Diagram Style that uses Orthogonal lines will do the trick as well.

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Just a further question: with an OG-object like a box, the form(at) of a line (to be) linked to it is not part of that object-style? If not, I think it would be a welcome addition to OG to be able to chose this.

This would be different from choosing a Diagram Style, because in my experience this forces too much change on the user, I usually need more flexibility.

Greetings,

Rolf