The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

collapsing all attachment tags feature/ script Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
does anyone know if there is a way to collapse all attachment tags with one click as is possible with collapsing rows or with the collapsing notes script?
this would be extremely helpful.
someone has an idea?

regards,
kristian

Sorry, I don't believe there's any way to do this. I'll enter a request for it though.

<< Sorry, I don't believe there's any way to do this. I'll enter a request for it though.>>

thanks derek.
would be great if this could be integrated. i am new to oo but find the attachment tags wonderful. in structuring my research documents i use a lot of diagrams and schemes i draw in illustrator or intaglio and being able to see them all open or closed is very helpful to maintain a good overview over structure.

regards,
kristian