The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NYC Omnifocus Meetup anyone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey Peoples,

Are there any New York City folks on here? I've been jealous seeing at all the fun looking San Francisco Bay Area Omnifocus gatherings being organized on these boards, and so I thought I'd see if maybe I can arrange for something similar to happen in the Big Apple.

I've been experimenting (read: obsessing) with GTD via Omnifocus for the past few months now, mostly in isolation. Friends don't seem to understand the trials and tribulations of the weekly review, so I thought it might be fruitful to talk with other folks about how they are applying both Omnifocus and GTD to their lives.

Anyone interested? I'm in Brooklyn myself, but could meet up in Manhattan.

Really? There are no hyperproductive New Yorkers up on this?

We are way too productive to go to a meet! :)

BZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
We are way too productive to go to a meet! :)

BZ
Right, I forgot. Probably the only way I could get people to come to NYC meetup is if I were to pay people to join me. :)

Last edited by blueruin; 2008-06-23 at 10:29 AM..

I am interested if you want to setup a meeting..

I am a new OF user in Connecticut. I may consider coming to a meet if you plan it. For me it would be best on a weekend. Not sure which at this point. I'll wait till you get a bunch of true New Yorkers committed to a date. Then I'll see if I can make it.