The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why only context grouped perspectives? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Love this app, love it. I am so pleased with the purchase.

However I don't understand why only my context specific perspectives sync. Am I missing something?

Because that's all that is supported so far. The UI for project-based perspectives needs to be different, and isn't ready to ship, if it has even been written...

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search